Helping You Know What to Expect
Regardless of whether you’re brand new to our dental office or you’re a seasoned patient, we want you to have a successful dental visit. Furthermore, we don’t want you to feel any stress about the paperwork or financial parts of your time with us. Our helpful team is here to make it easier for you. Take a few minutes to read the information below to learn how you can prepare for some of the logistical steps of your appointment.
Your First Visit
Welcome to Vienna Smiles! We are excited about the chance to serve you and your loved ones. When you arrive, we’ll give you a big hello, a free gift right away, and a quick tour of our facility. After all, we want you to feel at home here! We’ll also ask you to provide certain information and to answer some questions. Taking the time to get to know you and your unique needs and goals, we can then focus on the treatment that can improve your smile.
Do you have dental insurance? This can be a great money-saving resource for your dental care. Our team is proud to accept most dental insurance plans and are in-network with the plans below. If we are not in-network with your plan, we can certainly process and file claims with your dental insurance company for you. If you have questions about using your dental insurance with Vienna Smiles, don’t hesitate to contact our team. We’ll happily help however we can.
- Delta Dental Premier
- Cigna PPO
- Aetna PPO
- Metlife PPO
Paying out-of-pocket costs all at once for your dental care can easily overwhelm your wallet, which is why we also accept CareCredit®. This trusted company allows you to pay for treatment in low monthly payments with little or even no interest. We also offer an in-house dental plan that can help you and your family save money on basic dental services. Are you interested in learning more about these financing options? Just ask us about them when you come in!
Dental Savings Plan
If you don’t have dental insurance, it doesn’t mean that you have to pay full price for your dental care. You can take advantage of our in-house membership plan, which helps you save money. For a simple, low annual fee, you get two dental exams and cleanings every year and a discount on many other services. Because it is not insurance, you won’t have to worry about claims, deductibles, monthly premiums, or the other hoops that insurance usually entails.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you provide us with at least 48 hours’ notice so we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice. Thank you for choosing Vienna Smiles as your dental practice.
As a reminder, here are some of the enhanced safety standards that you can continue to expect:
- Our team members are screened daily for COVID-19 risk factors
- We recommend that patient documents are completed prior to your appointment.
- Upon request, we offer a Concierge Service – from Car to Chair. Upon arrival at our office, you may wait in your vehicle and give us a call to check-in. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter, and one of our team members will personally escort you directly into your thoroughly disinfected treatment room.
- Every person entering the office is encouraged to wear a facial covering or face mask
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment and notify the office if you have a elevated temperature.
- We will ask that all patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need assistance, we ask that this be limited to a single person if possible. If a patient is accompanied by a guest, we recommend that the guest waits outside of the office. However, we have created social distancing space in our reception/waiting area.
- Room Disinfection – We provide adequate time for our teams to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Our waiting area will no longer offer magazines, charging stations, children’s toys, etc., as these items are difficult to disinfect.
Our doctors and team will be wearing all of the recommended and supplementary personal protective equipment (PPE). You may see face shields, caps, shoe covers, gowns, gloves and masks, but you can be rest assured we’re smiling underneath them.