Choosing the Best Dentist in Vienna
Finding a new dentist in Vienna, VA is no quick decision.The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends excellent educational credentials, a wide menu of dental services and patient-centered communication. Find all three in Vienna Smiles where Dr. Hisham Barakat, and his associate dentist, Dr. Jennifer Bobbio, show their expertise and compassionate attitude to each patient who walks through their doors.
Look at Credentials
The ADA maintains all dentists should be members in professional associations as they indicate peer accountability and interest in maintaining a high level of professionalism. Contact your local dental society for a list of practicing dentists in your area. For example, Dr. Barakat of Vienna Smiles is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology, a Fellow in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry and a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantology. He and his colleagues strive for excellence in the most up to date of dental skills. Additionally, speak to coworkers and friends about their dentists. Would they recommend their own dental care providers? Explore online consumer rating services, such as Healthgrades.com. Actual patient reviews tell a lot about the character and skill of dentists and doctors.
Find out What Services are Offered
You want the best for your family. Regarding dentistry, look for a wide range of options, with an emphasis on preventive and restorative care and also on the latest in diagnostic and treatment tools such as digital x-rays and laser dentistry. Innovation is noticeable at Vienna Smiles. This inventive dental practice offers:
- Dental implants, the gold standard in tooth replacement
- CEREC same-day crowns
- Invisalign invisible braces for faster and less obvious orthodontics
- Soft tissue laser therapy for no cutting, no suturing gum disease treatment
- Sedation dentistry options such as nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation and IV sedation
A quality dentist also considers the aesthetic goals of his or her patients. Your cosmetic dentist in Vienna delivers modern cosmetic services such as Zoom! teeth whitening, composite resin bonding, white fillings and porcelain veneers to beautifully cover a myriad of smile defects so perfectly that no one will ever know they were there. Also, find out what a patient exam includes and what services are available for children and senior adults--for example, plastic sealants and tooth replacement options.
Tour the Office
When choosing an Vienna dentist, tour the office, and ask questions of the dentist and his or her team. Consider:
- Are the staff friendly, welcoming and respectful of your time?
- Is atmosphere relaxed?
- Are appointment times convenient?
- What are the payment options? What insurances are accepted?
- How does the doctor help anxious patients?
- Is patient participation in treatment plans encouraged?
- Does the team teach patients about healthy lifestyle habits and oral hygiene practices?
- What’s the availability for dental emergencies?
Your Dentist Should Make You Smile
Vienna Smiles offers many dental services focused on preventive care for the healthiest and brightest smiles possible. Innovative treatments achieve best oral health for patients of all ages. Contact Vienna Smiles for a personal consultation, and discover your new dentist in Vienna.